- Media Filters
- Activated Carbon Filter
- Calcite Filter
- Horizontal Sand Filter
- Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis
- Membrane Cleaning Unit
- CO2 Degasser
- Mixed-bed Ion Exchanger
- Industrial Ultrafiltration
- Cooling Water Filtration
- Odor Removal Plant
- Package Water Treatment Plant
- Sewage Treatment Plant STP
- Containerized Reverse Osmosis
- Membrane Bioreactor (MBR)
- Sea Water Reverse Osmosis SWRO
- Demineralizers (Ion Exchanger)
- Electrodeionization (EDI)
- Chemical Dosing Unit
- Iron Manganese Filter
- Price List
- Dosing / Storage Tank
المنقي - Enthärter - Adoucisseur - - سختیگیر تبادل یونی
How will be softened hard water?
Hard water is softened by removing the calcium (Ca+2) and magnesium (Mg+2). When hard water passes through the resin bed in softening system. The hard ions (Ca+2, Mg+2) in the water exchanges for soft ones (Na+), so will be softened water. Once the resin bed fills up with hardness ions, it must be regenerated. Salt is typically used in the regeneration process. After regeneration can be used again.
The chemical reaction between hardness and resin;
Ca+2 + 2 R-Na+ -----> R2-Ca + 2 Na+ Service
Mg+2 + 2 R-Na+ -----> R2-Mg + 2 Na+ Service
R2-Ca + 2 Na+ -----> 2 R -Na + 2 Ca+2 Regeneration (NaCl)
R2-Mg + 2 Na+ -----> 2 R -Na + 2 Mg+2 Regeneration (NaCl)
Hard water causes a higher risk of lime scale deposits in water systems. Due to this lime scale build-up, pipes are blocked and the efficiency of hot boilers and tanks is reduced. This increases the cost of domestic water heating by about fifteen to twenty percent. Another negative effect of lime scale is that it has damaging effects on household machinery, such as laundry machines.
The produced high quality softened water is ideal for;
• Boiler Feed,
• Textile Dyeing,
• Cooling Towers and,
• All other applications requiring low or zero hardness water.
The ion exchange system can be classified according to the flow direction;
• Co-current system (Down flow service, Down flow regeneration)
• Countercurrent system (Down flow service, Up flow regeneration )
• Fluidized bed system (Up flow service down flow regeneration)
enki design softener according to custom requirement and specific application.